Sunday, November 7, 2010

Serend Blog [Part 2]

Part 2 of Serend Blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART 2
Now for the next part, using the site.
Here are the things I know so far. I will update this post whenever I get to learn more. (This is based on how I learn to use the site.)
If you have Google chrome, it would be faster to translate the whole page so if you do have Google Chrome, you don’t need to go on with these.

1. Whole Serend Home Screen (With the English Translation)


2. Logging-in / Signing-in

3. Editing Your Settings
*The settings are on the top right of the page along with the “sign-out/log-out” and “My Page” links*

Now, that’s all I could give you guys. ^^; Till next time I update. Ja ne! :D
(I do hope it helped you guys (: )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*credits to  http://captainsaki.wordpress.com/ for this useful guidance!

ℒℴvℯ,

key

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Box