Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Idolling!!



Audition!




This reminds me of the AF9 Audition I joined last year.



Too bad the audition is in Japan.


I want to join too! (Just kidding!)



This might sound unnecessary, but...
the truth is,

I have always wanted to be an idol.




But the path I have taken now is far
far from the path to be an idol.


Because teachers aren't allowed to participated in such things.


Politics

Entertainment.

or other things not related with learning and teaching.


Educators supposed to be an example to our students.




So my dream will always remain as a dream.


Here's someone I know
who left the world of entertainment
to continue studying,
and doing her best to make her dreams come true.



Maeda Yuuka (Yuukarin)

seems to me the world of entertainment
is fun and challenging.

but Yuukarin left it for something better

I know nothing about the dark side of my dream.
Perhaps it's better to leave it
just the way I had them in mind.

Being a teacher is fun...
I got the whole school to play with.


Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Box