Friday, June 17, 2011

Sushi ~ ♥ (´◡`) ♥

Good evening, everyone.
This is Hidayuki. v(^.^)v


How are you, dear readers? Hidayuki had been offline for a few days. Hidayuki was busy with her preparations to set out for the registration of the Institute of Teacher's Education this Monday.


As many of my acquaintance know, I'll be off to Keningau (where I've been admitted to) on Sunday. Staying the night in Kota Kinabalu (or Keningau, if necessary), then I'll be off to my first journey the day after.


I'm spending the last days here busily, yet memorable to me. It's been nostalgic. It was just yesterday that I had been singing and dancing in the living room of my house. Now I'm going to leave them all (temporarily though) for the sake of my future career.


Anyway, today... I bought some sushi! ♥ (´◡`) ♥




It was delicious!
I want more~ ♪ー( ´▽`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Box