Tuesday, February 8, 2011

☆Final RONDO☆

Hello, everyone! This is Hidayuki.

How are you? Hidayuki is doing fine despite my tight schedule for driving lessons, dance & singing practices and also make shootings for my project - Kii Project.

I'm sooo in love with the japanese duo ON/OFF - Sakamoto twins - that I had 'created' my own dance moves for their song "Rinne - Rondo-"! I've been trying to sort out some dance moves since mid-year of 2010. And it's only yesterday that I'm finally satisfied with my moves.

Here's the video. You can always check out all my videos on my Youtube account - keyXlock.


When I work on a dance, I usually did it simultaneously. Sometimes it is up to 4 songs!
Right now, I'm working on requests by my friends. I hope I can do it in the nearest time. I feel bad for have to post those request after months of practices.

I practice them all by myself. So I think it's okay to take as much time as I needed.

But still, I feel bad about it. Especially the request to cover Berryz Kobo's "Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei!~".
It's been months yet I'm still improving on it. Sorry, Chris!




ℒℴvℯ,
♀key♂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Box