Thursday, December 2, 2010

Good-Bye gift from a Teacher

Today was the last day for me, Hidayuki, to meet my Physics teacher, Mr Shamsul as a student. The next time we met, I will only be his ex-student.

You know, he left a big impression in me.

He is well known by his students with the "cold attitude towards female student" and his shy-ness. But I, well actually we, got the chance to see his 'other side' today!

Mr Shamsul should have been home in Kelantan now. It's normal because it's school holidays. But he went  back here from Kelantan just to accompany us with Physics paper today! Not only that, he also asked for our e-mail address and gave us a handmade keychain from Kelantan.


- well, I'm just saying this out of my respect to him as my teacher -

I LOVE YOU, TEACHER!
Thank you for everything.



 ℒℴvℯ,
♀key♂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Box