Thursday, October 21, 2010

Confession Mission: Mission SUCCESS!!!

Good evening!
It's Hidayuki!


How do you do?
Hidayuki hope that you're doing well.

Nee, know something?
For the first time since I entered high school,
I finally have crush on someone from my school!

It's been four years, since the last time I have a crush on a boy,
and it was in elementary school.

The boy I like is my junior from school,
he's a year younger than me.
So, I decided to confess.

It took three attempts for my feelings reach to him.

1. We (my 3 best friends and I) chase after him. We went to his class, then the school hall and then go back to the class. He ran away! ! ! To make it (a little) clear to him, I sent a private message to him on Facebook.

He didn't reply the message, but I won't give up. So, I decided to launch 2nd attempt.

2. I saw him in the library, so I ask a friend to pass a card to him. I wrote my confession in it. I told him (in the card) about my feelings and that I will wait for his reply at the senior's mini convocation by the end of the month. Although he didn't know me, he turned me down. Perhaps it's because he was shocked, and his other classmates were there, and he was embarassed.

He clearly rejected me, but he gave me an instant at that time. So I decided to give him more time to think. I won't give up!
I launched the 3rd attempt on last Thursday. I did it to remind him about my confession at the other day.

3. We left a letter. In that letter, I wrote my feelings again with the same card and the same deadline  I used in the 2nd attempt. From a freelance spy that I hired from the same class as he is, it has been confirmed that he received that letter. I was told that he even keep it, after opening and reading the letter.

And so, I was happy that it finally reached him!

all I need to do now is to wait for his reply by the end of the month, October 31st. The day of my mini convocation.

If he didn't reply and answer me by then, I'll take it as an unrequited love.




ℒℴvℯ,

key

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Box