Thursday, July 22, 2010

Funny~ о(ж>▽<)v ☆

Good evening!
It's Hidayuki! (●´ω`●)ゞ

How are you?
Hidayuki is fine. (≡^∇^≡)

Hey... today,
I found something on Facebook.

it is...

Funny fan pages! (‐^▽^‐)

from :

1. ok, if we get caught, pretend we dont speak english.
2. My bedroom is not messy...I just chose to lay my clothes out on the floor so I can see them better :D
3. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes, while everyone else believes the fake smile
4. Creating situations in your head that will NEVER happen in real life.
5. I say "OUCH!" before I'm even sure it hurt... just in case.
6. "I didn't do it" ... "Then why are you laughing?" ... "because, whoever did it is a freaking genius."
7. "you're cute when you're mad"..... "well I'm about to get real adorable"
8. Trying to finish a dream by going back to sleep.
9. I may look calm, but in my head, I've killed you three times.


I'm happy!(^ε^)☆



See ya later~





♀key♂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Box