Sunday, May 16, 2010

Class 5.1 loves Madam Hasrina!

Last Friday, I took some pics with my homeroom teacher, Madam Hasrina
and I successfully uploaded it to my Facebook profile! ( ´∀`)/

Really, since I'm the cameragirl... (always been one) =_="
I only have seldom pics with Madam Hasrina. T_T

though I think it's alright, what matters is... I'm still in the pics! LOL
It's really sad to think that we'll be parting in a few days left,
and to think that "will we ever meet again someday?"

Madam Hasrina is kind, funny...she even gossips with us! ^_^
whenever there rumors about our class, she's the first to spread it to us (secretly).
Thank you teacher for everything!

...we'll miss you ...definately. T_T
... and I hope we'll meet again in the future!

Bye bye... mata ne, sensei!!! ( ^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Box